Blibli.com Wins "Best E-Commerce" at the 2015 Indonesia Golden Ring Award
Blibli.com won the "Best E-Commerce" at the 2015 Indonesia Golden Ring Awards (IGRA 2015).
The award ceremony was held at the Kartika Chandra Hotel Jakarta, Monday (11/16). Winners in this category are considered to have a perception of the brand, experience, trust, speed, completeness of the product, technological innovation and service. IGRA 2015 was the seventh time.
The General Chairperson of the Indonesian Telecommunications Organizers Association (ATSI) Alexander Rusli also expressed his appreciation and was very supportive of the seventh 2015 IGRA activity, which was the work and contribution of fellow journalists to help develop the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry in Indonesia. Alexander said that awards like this were expected to stimulate the growth of Indonesia's technology-based economy, encourage the creation of creative industries in the Technology, Information and Communication sector, and provide education to the public regarding 4G LTE services.
Chairman of the IGRA 2015 Organizing Committee, Danang Arradian said that the awards given at the 2015 IGRA event were aimed at giving appreciation to the achievements that have been achieved by operators, vendors, startups, and other industry players over the past year. "We hope that the award given can spur telecommunications industry players to continue to provide better services and products," said Danang The 2015 IGRA award was judged by a team consisting of a Jury Panel and Jury Team Members.
The panel of judges has the role of formulating nominations for each category. The jury team consists of 75 journalists in the field of technology. The assessment mechanism is carried out through polling at www.indonesiagoldenring.com for each category. According to Danang as Chair of the 2015 IGRA Organizing Committee, the spirit of the 2015 IGRA award is an objective assessment of journalists based on their observations, experiences and expertise in the telecommunications industry.
The categories of Awards from IGRA 2015 are as follows:
Global Brand Category:
- Best Entery Level Smartphone : Lenovo A6000
- Best Camera Phone : Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Best Entertainment Phone : iPhone 6
- Best Business Phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- The Most Valuable Smartphone : Asus Zenfone 2
- Best Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Best Smartphone Design : Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Most Innovative Camera Phone : Huawei P8
- The Best User Experience Smartphone : Oppo R7
- Best 4G LTE Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
National Brand Category:
- Best Smartphone : Evercoss Winner Y Ultra
- The Most Inovative Smartphone : AdvanBarca 5
- Best National Brand : Advan
- Best Operator Product : Simpati -Telkomsel
- Best 4G Service Provider : Smartfren
- Best Value Added Service : m-Fish – XL
- Best Costumer Service : GraPaARI – Telkomsel
- Best CSR : IWIC Kids – Indosat
- Most Innovative Apps : Go-Jek
- Best E-Commerce : Blibli.com
- The Most Inspiring CEO : Dian Siswarini – CEO XL Axiata
Best Operator Phone of The Year
- Best Operator : Telkomsel
- Phone Of The Year : Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Honorable Mentions :
- Breakthrough Brand of The Year : Wiko Mobile
- The Most Innovative Entertainment For Live Streaming Show In Indonesia : CliponYu
- The Most Fashionable Phone: LG G4
- The Best Mobile Social Media : BBM Chanel
- Lifetime Achievement : Hasnul Suhaimi
- Breakthrough Apps of The Year : GandengTangan
- Best Consumer PC Monitor Brand : AOC