Collaborating with Blibli, the Ministry of Industry Facilitates the Sales of Machinery Products at BMBI Fest 2020

by Blibli.com

The Ministry of Industry through the Directorate General of Small, Medium and Miscellaneous Industries (Ditjen IKMA) continues to socialize local products and open up public access to more easily shop for local products, especially Small and Medium Industry (IKM) products.

Most recently, the Directorate General of IKMA held the "Virtual Festival Proud of Indonesian Made Machines (BMBIfest)" which is the first virtual exhibition held by the Ministry of Industry, as an effort to overcome the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on IKM and prioritize shopping for IKM products.

"This event is held to facilitate access to the Indonesian people, especially industry players to find IKM players for local equipment / machinery makers, as well as to expand and stimulate the marketing and network of Indonesian machinery and equipment IKMs," explained Minister of Industry Agus Gumiwang Kartasasmita at the opening ceremony of the Virtual Pride of Artificial Machinery. Indonesia in Jakarta.

The Minister of Industry explained that in this festival, a virtual hub for machinery IKM products in Blibli was also launched under the name of the official store "Local Machine Gallery", which accommodates machinery IKM with 7 (seven) product categories, namely: food and beverage processing machines; other industrial machines; medical machines / devices; electronics / electricity; high technology tools / machines; agricultural and fishery tools / machinery; and means of transportation.

"Through the online marketing hub for machining IKM products, with the name" Local Machine Gallery "in collaboration with Blibli, it is hoped that it can become a new opportunity for IKM machines and equipment to expand marketing," said Agus. According to Agus, the current normal era has changed people's spending behavior. The impact of the pandemic has accelerated digital transformation for both business and society. According to Bank Indonesia data, there was an 18.1% surge in online trade transactions in March 2020.

Then BPS data for 2019 states that businesses that use e-commerce are only 15.08%, while the remaining 84.92% are still running business conventionally. "With the presence of the Indonesian Made Machinery Proud Festival, it is hoped that the Indonesian equipment / machinery IKM will enter the digital business trend which will have an impact on the expansion of the SME marketing and network through digital technology," he added.

Furthermore, the CEO of Blibli, Kusumo Martanto, said, "We are delighted to have the confidence to collaborate in making this initiative a success. Blibli sees the huge role of the machinery IKM players in supporting the production process of other industrial players, including Indonesian MSME players in the current pandemic situation."

Kusumo added that Blibli is committed to continuing to support the acceleration of digital technology adoption for IKM and MSME players, one of which is by joining an e-commerce platform such as Blibli. "The joint transformation towards Industry 4.0 is the key for all industry players, especially IKM and UMKM players, so they can move up in class. Blibli wants to continue to be present to encourage IKM and UMKM players to continue to strengthen and develop their businesses," said Kusumo.

The Virtual Pride of Indonesian Made Machines Festival (BMBIfest) will be held for 3 days, starting 15 -17 September 2020 through the website www.bmbifest.id and attended by 47 machine tools IKM, BRI, Blibli, and the DG IKMA booth. . Accompanying the BMBIfest, a webinar will be held with 6 interesting topics discussing agribusiness and agro-industry technology to maintain national food security, as well as IKM innovation products during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Related articles:

https://www.liputan6.com/bisnis/read/4356640/gandeng-blibli-kemenperin-f...

https://money.kompas.com/read/2020/09/15/142954926/gelar-bmbi-fest-2020-...

https://selular.id/2020/09/kemenperin-gandeng-blibli-luncurkan-galeri-me...

Share this Article

Back